The Henny Penny 500c Computron 7000 Pressure Fryer is a 2003 Model
– It has an electric filter system that filters the oil daily
– This machine as digital control panel with highly visible and easy to use pressure, temperature and timer control
– Cast aluminium alloy lid
– Colour keyed locking spindle spins down to engage pressure seal
– Runs from 3 phase electric supply
– 380 – 415v, 50hz, 17.1 amps, 11.25 kw
– Dimensions are: 18″ w / 37″ d / 58.25″ h
Cook faster at lower temperatures and produce healthier, better-tasting fried foods, all while reducing oil consumption, labor costs and safety concerns. That’s the latest generation of PFE 500/PFG 600 pressure fryer from Henny Penny—the company that introduced the world’s first commercial pressure fryer more than 50 years ago.
Very good condition hardly been used and it’s in perfect working order.
Please note: images shown are of the actual item on sale
Ref: CR 0161